As a body of confessional Lutheran Christians committed to serving our community on behalf of Christ’s name, Bloomington Living Hope Lutheran School strives to incorporate the principles of nurturing disciple making, and outreach with all of its students.
As tools of the Holy Spirit, Bloomington Living Hope Lutheran School strives:
- To assist and support parents and families in providing Christian education
- To espouse God’s handiwork through each secular subject taught
- To develope each individual’s God-given talents for community and Kingdom
- To equip Christians for the active pursuit of the lost
- To provide outreach opportunities within and outside the school
- “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations…teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20) and “Feed my lambs” (John 21:15).